Thread: Random: The Insanity Post [!OT]

  1. #1231
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Damm it, this quote has killed me

    "HEY, BALLMER, ?POR QU? NO VIENES AQU? Y ME COMES MIS PEQUE?OS COJONES AMARILLOS?"

    ("Hey Ballmer, why don't you come over here and eat my little yellow balls?")

    Yeah. that's the spirit.

  2. #1232
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    One of my favorites is "I always give him advice on almost everything, I even helped him redecorate his office, he's a bit useless in that sense (laughs)". This is the kind of director the industry needs! Plus everybody needs to be as proud of his/her country and culture as this fake Yamauchi was.

  3. #1233
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    lmao:
    http://www.savetoby.com/

    People actually believe that. He has $24,000 in the account @.o

  4. #1234
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My god that was brilliant! He deserves the money.

  5. #1235
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    and how many bunny owner could do this?

  6. #1236
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OMG that's insane! How can people be this stupid anyway?! @_< Man that is too weird.

  7. #1237
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's ludicrous. That guy is a moron, but he's second to the people who have donated money. If I were in power where he lives, I'd create a special law designed to take all of that money plus the rabbit, and direct it to animal rights and protector organizations. We need a law agaist psychological scam and 10 times more laws 10 times harsher against animal cruelty. (In fact, due to their truly innocent nature, animals deserve more state protection against cruelty than people.)

  8. #1238
    Inactive Member Xhell's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2004
    Posts
    520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hmm, I must agree to Wiseman's statement. When I first acknowledged this little article I did find it very amusing. However, it does seem to be, if it is true, malicious exploitation of animals for his own benefit. This is by no means justified, and I, personally, feel strongly against such treatment of animals, unless it is for a just cause (i.e. animal research so as to determine a cure for an incredibly detrimental illness for humans).

    Of course, I dare not delve deeper, for this most certainly is a joke.......and if it's not, the guy should be arrested.

    <font color="#345E81" size="1">[ April 21, 2005 09:17 AM: Message edited by: Raij ]</font>

  9. #1239
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If the police will see it, I guess they'll arrest him.... or no. I can't know what will police do. But I don't think it's a joke. That guy wants money, if he won't have 50.000 he will it the rabbit. Poor rabbit, I couln't eat any

  10. #1240
    Inactive Member shroomin_buffalo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 19th, 2005
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can't believe that he would actually eat it. Someone with the disposition to take in and nurse an injured rabbit probably wouldn't also be able to kill and eat it unless he's some twisted psychopath.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •